Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
©Copyright: THE PHYSIOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF INDIA. ALL THE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. No part of this journal may be reprinted or reproduced or stored or transmitted or utilized, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, without the permission in writing from the publisher and the Executive Editor.
The Physiological Society of India and Editorial Board of Indian Journal of Physiology and Allied Sciences accept no responsibility for the statements, views, and opinions advanced by the contributors.