Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Plagiarism report (<10% similarity index, for Abstract, Introduction, Discussion)
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
For the References,
- DOI have been provided wherever available.
- PMID or PMCID have been provided wherever DOI is not available.
- URL has been provided wherever DOI or PMID or PMCID is not available.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
©Copyright: THE PHYSIOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF INDIA. ALL THE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. No part of this journal may be reprinted or reproduced or stored or transmitted or utilized, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, without the permission in writing from the publisher and the Executive Editor.
The Physiological Society of India and Editorial Board of Indian Journal of Physiology and Allied Sciences accept no responsibility for the statements, views, and opinions advanced by the contributors.