The manuscripts should be concise and arranged as follows:
- Title page - Title, List of authors (Family name, First name), Affiliation(s) of author(s), ORCID of all Authors, Communication details (including email) of corresponding author (*). No other page should contain the names of authors.
- Abstract page - Title, Abstract (200 words, structured), Keywords (minimum 6), Running title
- Introduction - Background of the work, updated and relevant review of literatures, hypothesis.
- Materials and Methods ( Must include information regarding ethical issues and clearance, if applicable)
- Results (Data should be presented in SI units, except B.P. which should be expressed in mm Hg.),
- Acknowledgements (Must include the funding information, if applicable),
- Conflict of Interest (if not applicable mention ‘Nil’),
- Figure legend(s), and
References style – Vancouver style with DoI / PubMed ID / Online source.
References in the text should be indicated by numbers in the order of appearance.
Figures and Tables: Should be placed at the appropriate points of the text. In addition, separate files must be uploaded with
- Photos with good resolution (with 300 DPI).
- Graphs (preferably in editable format).
- Tables in text format
Any communication: email@example.com